Consider Full Mouth Restoration Services for a Healthy, Beautiful Smile
Smiles may always be beautiful but not perfect; one procedure may not be enough to restore your dental health to its former self. The dentists at Cooper Dental Group offer complete mouth restoration for patients with smiles that may need extra care. Our restorative dental team is meticulous and detailed enough to rebuild your smile with an aesthetic touch in mind.
The procedures involved in full mouth reconstruction
Helping you get the smile you deserve brings great joy to our team. We have spent tremendous time and resources equipping our dental office with advanced technology and a well-trained team to help you get a smile that brings out the best version of yourself. Whether you have damaged teeth, lost teeth, or a misaligned bite, we can help bring out your best smile with our full mouth reconstruction services.
Full mouth reconstruction combines several cosmetic and restorative dental care treatments, like:
- Teeth replacement options: Our dental office has a solution for tooth loss, whether you have lost one, several, or all of your teeth. We offer dental implants and bridges to close your mouth gaps for a functional and beautiful-looking smile.
- Tooth-colored fillings: If you have minor tooth damage, we use composite fillings to treat the damage while keeping your natural smile unaltered.
- Dental crowns: For patients with extensive tooth damage, we can rebuild their teeth with natural-looking, metal-free dental crowns.
- Periodontal care: Sometimes, your dental problems may manifest in your gums as periodontal disease. Gum disease is serious, but it’s no match for our periodontal care. We offer minimally invasive yet effective periodontal treatments to combat gum infections.
- Porcelain veneers: If you have chipped, stained, gapped, or slightly misaligned teeth, we can erase these imperfections by placing wafer-thin porcelain shells on your teeth.
- TMD treatment: If you have an improperly seated bite, it can cause jaw pain, headaches, and other unpleasant symptoms. We offer natural therapies to combat TMJ disorder to ensure there is no pain behind your beautiful smile.
Are you bothered by your multiple oral health problems? You are in the right place. Please dial 386-244-9838 to book an appointment with the dental team at Cooper Dental Group for full-mouth reconstruction services.